Welcome Host • REF6521J
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are on the lookout for a Welcome Host for a multi occupied building in Bristol.
The overall aim of the Welcome Host is to work alongside another portico team member, the facilities manager and other service providers to create and nurture a positive visitor experience.
The Welcome Host will provide a warm welcome, customer focused assistance onsite and a fond farewell to create lasting memories for visitors & occupiers.
They will have a fantastic knowledge of the building's operations and work closely with the client to innovate regularly.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hour shifts from 9am-6pm Mon-Fri.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and the natural initiative to take tasks on automatically. They must be a people person and show good levels of flexibility and adaptability to respond to differing client needs. Enthusiastic and an excellent multitasker, the successful candidate will be the go-to person in the building and will need to focus on building strong and lasting relationships with the tenants.
Customer service experience is required for the role.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.