Welcome Host • REF5068D
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Would you like to be based at the London offices of one of the largest international banks in the world?!
We are looking for a Welcome Host to take on the responsibility of ensuring this prestigious bank remains a market leader for positive visitor experience and service excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on some new challenges, as this role will offer a wealth of different duties. In the front of house, you can let your positivity shine through as you foster genuine relationships with the clients and employees. You will also be there to answer all queries with confidence whether it be in person, over the phone or via email.
Behind the scenes, you can utilise your excellent coordination skills as you undertake a plethora of facilities related duties.
Shifts: 40 hours per week, shifts between 7:00-18:00 from Mon-Fri
This role involves managing multiple tasks, so organisation and a keen eye for detail are essential to your success. You will need to be a highly motivated person and be able to take the initiative, especially whilst working under pressure. Your proactive and positive nature will also allow you to develop relationships and you will be ready to engage in conversation with absolutely everyone!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.