Regional Facilities Support Host • REF5288U
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
We are on the lookout for a customer service superstar!
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer services expert to join Portico as a Regional Facilities Support Host, supporting our teams at a famous banking client, based in Edinburgh and Greenock.
The Facilities Support Host is the go-to person for supporting the day to day needs of our clients, delivering an exceptional working environment and a 5* Visitor experience. Supporting the below areas:
- Main Reception/Front Desk
- Executive Client Meeting Suite (internal meeting rooms)
- Back of House (floor management to support the Property Management Team)
- First-Line Technology Support (including basic AV knowledge)
- Events (ad hoc overtime work required)
- Townhall (internal event space)
- Events (in hours/overtime guest registration and/or cloakroom support
- Mailroom Operations (reginal sites only)
Core to your role will be the ability to form trusted relationships with our client Employees. You will work directly with the local Portico teams and Workplaces Services Team, exposed to many aspects of facilities management and responsible for the day-to-day smooth running of our client's flagship offices.
Shifts: 40 hours per week, shifts between 8:00-17:00 from Mon-Fri
Salary: £24,000 + Travel expenses
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. They will be proactive, flexible and have a can do. The successful candidate must be able to engage with others to create rapport and be able to handle multiple requests simultaneously. Previous experience in a customer service role or front of house role essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.