Receptionist • REF6735M
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are currently on the lookout for a Corporate Receptionist, for our brand new team based with a world renown insurance company in the City.
The successful Receptionist will join our team, who are responsible for supporting and delivering in all areas of the welcome services at our client’s office, ultimately ensuring that we deliver five star customer service each and every time. This multifaceted role mixes elements of administrative duties with the core front of house responsibilities, meaning that no two days are ever the same!
Shifts: 40 Hours per week, with 8 hour shifts from Monday-Friday.
We are looking for a proactive individual with the ability to think outside the box and create memorable experiences for our clients. They must also be able to manage their time effectively, remaining flexible and adaptable to the changing demands of the business.
Experience within a corporate reception or five-star hospitality environment is essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.