Receptionist • REF6726B
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our team based at an American multinational investment bank and financial services company.
The team take pride in being the service partner trusted to deliver an intuitive service, with careful planning and faultless standards. They have a special can-do, flexible approach and relish the opportunity to keep raising the bar, exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
Duties will involve meet and greet, meeting room management, event hosting, client engagement, hospitality, and executive conferencing services.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hour shifts between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate their understanding of exceptional service, as well as their enthusiasm and motivation for delivering this daily. An eye for detail and going above and beyond will also be expected.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.