Receptionist • REF6570E
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Would you like to work in the heart of the City in busy Liverpool Street?
Working in a team that is constantly challenging the status quo and improving service standards?
If so, we have fantastic opportunity to join a Receptionist team in this well-known property.
We are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to work in the London HQ of one of the global leaders in the finance industry. The site is a large campus consisting of 1 building. The client has a well-established relationship with Portico.
The role consists of meeting and greeting clients and employee's, lobby hosting, administration duties and meeting room reservations.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, as well as being comfortable with using different visitor management systems, and the ability to prioritise work due to constantly changing circumstances.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.