Receptionist • REF6459E
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced corporate Receptionist to join our team based at the stunning new offices of a private investment company in marble arch.
As the Receptionist, you will join our front of house team who provide a personable and professional welcome to all staff and clients using the office. You will lead by example as the brand ambassador for the firm, ensuring the highest standard of care and service to all clients, visitors, and stakeholders.
Acting as the first point of contact, you will need to vigilantly monitor the wider facilities of the office and liaise with other service providers to ensure that a seamless and pleasant visitor journey is consistently delivered.
You will also be responsible for administering bookings with a variety of requirements, as well as managing a suite of meeting rooms on the client floor.
Hours: 40 hours per week, rotating shifts between 8am-7pm
Salary: £32,500 per annum
We are looking for someone who is an effective communicator at all levels and capable of establishing immediate rapport, with the ability to handle conflicting demands and/or challenging situations. You will be proactive, with a keen eye for detail and flexible approach.
- Experience of working within a corporate client services environment is essential.
- Experience of using a room booking system desired, preferably condeco.
- Excellent IT skills to include all MS Office packages.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.