Reception Team Lead • REF5956P
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Reception Team Lead (Front of House Supervisor) to lead our team of 5 based across 2 ground floor receptions in the city.
This hands-on role will give you the chance to inject some of your style into this busy ground floor operation, which is brand new to Portico. Ensuring that every visitor receives a consistent, market-leading experience is simply an expectation! So, it is very important that our new Front of House Supervisor can work alongside the Operations Manager, existing team, and our client to find new ways to innovate and exceed guest expectations.
Shift pattern: 40 hours per week, from Mon-Fri
Salary: £38,000 per annum
The successful candidate must have a demonstrable and proven experience in leading service delivery, as well as a background in people management. They will be the type of person that will see challenges as opportunities, and solutions when presented with problems. To top it all off, the successful Front of House Supervisor will have a friendly and outgoing personality, with a passion for proactively leading change and innovation.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.