Reception Supervisor • REF5654Q
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Working Hours: 40
The Guest Services Team Leader will be responsible for managing the reception team to deliver the daily guest experience through intuitive service, careful planning and faultless standards. Team motivation, pride and engagement are essential for exceeding client expectations.
Experience of managing a team of at least 10 people within a five-star corporate or hotel environment.
Able to communicate confidently and engage with people to create empathy and rapport.
An excellent customer focused manner at all times
Demonstrating the ability to be proactive
The ability to support change
A very high standard of personal appearance
A good eye for detail
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.