Reception Deputy Manager • REF5668Q
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are currently on the lookout for Reception Deputy Manager, for our brand new team based with a world renown insurance company in the City.
The role of a Reception Deputy Manager is to ensure that the reception runs efficiently in the absence of the Reception and Switchboard Manager, and all reception and hospitality duties are attended to. The Reception Duty Manager is also responsible for ensuring that all functions are carried out in accordance with the stipulated protocols and procedures.
The individual will work closely with the company’s staff and their clients, as well as other service and business partners to ensure a seamlessly high-level standard of service is delivered. It is a highly visible role, and the Reception Deputy Manager will always be seen as a leader and an ambassador. The Reception Duty Manager role is very hands on, with the successful candidate not only ensuring that an exceptional high level of service is delivered by the team. But also ensuring the effective utilisation and management of space within their domain whilst being open minded, adaptable and flexible in an ever changing and evolving business.
Hours: 40 Hours per week from Mon-Fri, as per business needs
Experience in leading a team, covering all first line aspects such as absence, holiday and rota management are important for the successful candidate. It is also expected that candidates will have knowledge of exceptional service and be able to demonstrate how they have led these services within a previous position.
Candidates will preferably have experience of working in customer services, within a high end corporate or hotel environment.
Other requirements are: -
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently face to face or over the telephone.
- The ability to engage with people at all levels, building empathy and rapport.
- Immaculate personal presentation & appearance
- A consistently excellent customer focused manner.
- The ability to be proactive.
- The ability to manage change.
- A keen eye for detail
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.