Part Time Receptionist • REF6676O
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are on the lookout for an empowered, organised, and flexible Part Time Receptionist to join our team, covering lunch periods across several ground floor receptions in London.
The ideal candidate must have a "can do" attitude and a big, friendly smile. Applicants must be able to communicate clearly and confidently in person, over the phone and via email. Adaptability and flexibility are essential as you will need to perform a plethora of duties across multiple ground floor reception desks. Your ability to engage with people on all levels to build rapport and empathy is a must have skill.
Please note that the position requires travel to several London based locations.
Shift pattern: 25 hours per week, with shifts between 10:30am and 3:30pm from Mon-Fri
High end customer service experience is essential, preferably within a hotel, airlines, retail, or corporate environment. Experience of organising events is desirable.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.