Mobile Receptionist • REF6604F
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Do you like to be known as the person that people can rely on?
Do you confidently create rapport with your guests and colleagues?
Do you have a passion for delivering impeccable service?
If so, stop and take notice. As you have just found your dream job!
Team Support are our mobile team of Receptionists who help to satisfy Portico’s daily staffing needs. We are on the lookout for an empowered, organised, and flexible Receptionist for the team.
Hours: 40 hours per week. Shift patterns are varied and can include nights and weekends. We will also consider Mon-Fri contracts.
Salary: £26,500 + £1000 travel allowance per year
The ideal candidate must have a "can do" attitude and a big, friendly smile. Applicants must be able to communicate clearly and confidently in person, over the phone and via email.
Adaptability and flexibility are essential as you will need to perform a plethora of duties in residential, corporate and hospitality environments. Your ability to engage with people on all levels to build rapport and empathy is a must have skill.
High end customer service experience is essential, preferably within a Hotel or Corporate environment.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.