Mandarin Speaking Day Concierge • REF6296N
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are on the lookout for a Mandarin speaking Day Concierge to join our team based at an exclusive residential development in the City.
We are looking for individuals who excel with people and for whom, no request is too much. The Concierge will be there to provide a friendly face and a helping hand for the residents. Ultimately, ensuring that the residents’ every need is met!
The successful candidate will need to be organised with a proactive approach, as they will balance duties such as sorting post & couriers; taking responsibility for contractors and keys; organising restaurant bookings; and many more complex requests.
Hours: 42 hours per week. With shifts between 7am-7pm.
It is essential for the successful candidate to be able to fluently speak Mandarin.
Applicants must have a proven track record in delivering outstanding 5-star service within either a customer service or hospitality environment.
Experience within a similar role is desirable.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.