Lobby Host • REF5674D
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Would you like to be based at the London offices of one of the largest international banks in the world?!
We are looking for a Lobby Host (Corporate Concierge) to take on the responsibility of ensuring this prestigious bank remains a market leader for positive visitor experience and service excellence.
The role of Concierge is to ensure that the highest level of customer care and personal service is provided to all stakeholders, leave all guests and colleagues with a positive and lasting impression of the bank.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hour shifts between 07:00 - 17:00
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. They will be proactive, flexible and have a can-do attitude. The successful candidate must be able to engage with others to create rapport, and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
Previous experience in a customer service role or concierge role essential.
Previous Corporate or hotel experience is preferential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.