Floor Host • REF5673N
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Do believe that you place of work should have a distinct sense of community?
Would you also like to be the person ensuring that it does?
By joining Portico as a Floor Host (Community Host). You will have the chance to do just that!
We are looking for a Community Host to take on the responsibility of ensuring that our client, a prestigious bank, remains a market leader for positive visitor experience and service excellence.
The overall function of a Community Host is to “own” their designated space. They will roam their domain, identifying problems; logging issues; booking meeting rooms; completing floor walks; inducting new starters; overseeing health and safety. This list goes on for the daily tasks of this new and exciting role!
Shifts: 40 hours per week, shifts between 7:00-18:00 from Mon-Fri
People/ Interpersonal Skills
- Have a Genuine desire to deliver service and an approachable manner.
- Be a Creative thinker, ask questions and find solutions.
- Easily engages in conversation and develops rapport with others.
- Have Excellent communication skills with both client and colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Be Intuitive and interested in other people.
- Have the ability and personal drive to deliver consistently high standards.
- Have Exceptional attention to detail.
- Be Adaptable to varied client needs, at times under pressure.
- Capable of handling customer complaints and identifying solutions or escalating as appropriate
- Be able to work productively unsupervised and make decisions as suitable to the role and in line with policy.
- Be Flexible, proactive and positive attitude.
- Be Organized and able to prioritize work effectively, with the ability to multi-task.
- Be a strategic thinker and innovative problem solver.
- Experience of working in a corporate/hotel/hospitality environment essential
- Experience in working within vendors and 3rd party suppliers to deliver a service
- Experience within change management desirable
- Experience working with audio visual and conferencing equipment highly desirable.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.