Facilities Support Host • REF5292J
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Would you like to be based at the Glasgow offices of one of the largest international banks in the world?!
We are looking for a PT Facilities Support Host on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract, to take on the responsibility of ensuring this prestigious bank remains a market leader for positive visitor experience and service excellence.
The role of the Facilities Support Host is to ensure that the highest level of customer care and service is provided to all employees, colleagues, visitors.
Shifts: 24 hours per week, shifts between 8:00-17:00 from Tues-Thurs.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. They will be proactive, flexible and have a can do. The successful candidate must be able to engage with others to create rapport and be able to handle multiple requests simultaneously. Previous experience in a customer service role or front of house role essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.