Facilities Coordinator • REF5560V
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are on the lookout for an organised and professional Facilities Coordinator, based at an American hedge fund in Central London.
The primary function of the Facilities Coordinator is to look after our client’s office space.
Reporting to the Senior Facilities Coordinator, they will provide support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. They will be the first point of contact when it comes to managing all aspects of facilities, including ordering, invoicing, snagging, and managing other contractors.
They will also demonstrate a high level of security awareness and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
Shifts: 40 hours per week, rotational shift from 7:30am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:30pm, Mon-Fri
Salary: £36,000-£38,000 depending on experience
Customer service experience in a fast paced environment is essential, as well as previous facilities and Office management experience.
Previous IOSH training and a high understanding of Health and Safety is essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.