Events coordinator • REF5114L
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Working Hours: 40 hrs week
Salary: £30, 268
The investment bank and financial services company are a true flagship location for Portico! The team take pride in being the service partner trusted to deliver an intuitive service, with careful planning and faultless standards. They have a special can-do, flexible approach and relish the opportunity to keep raising the bar, exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
To coordinate and oversee the smooth running of all events taking place in the London office, ensuring that a seamless service is delivered, and a professional image is maintained at all times.
Attention to detail and pride in excellent service are fundamental to this role.
Experience within a leading service delivery role essential. Ability to work in business-level customer service in a high profile environment. Demonstrable understanding of service excellence essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.