Estate Security Officer • REF5546D
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are on the lookout for an Estate Security Officer to join our team at a high end residence in Knightsbridge.
You'll be situated in a multi-functional building offering 17 luxurious residential apartments, 2 floors of office working space and 8 street-facing retail units. Situated in a magnificent and prestigious part of Belgravia surrounded by iconic places like Harrods, the Mandarin Oriental and Hyde Park.
The building has 3 different entrances with their respective receptions and one loading bay entrance located at the rear of the building, next to the control room.
As a Control Room Operative & Estate Security Officer, your areas of responsibility will be: -
- To ensure an understanding and adherence to all company standards, policies and site instructions, including emergency procedures, following them appropriately when necessary.
- To maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems and use it as a way of communication with the site team, always adhering to the correct radio procedures.
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
- To liaise closely with statutory authorities, dealing with incidents and the provision of information, ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
- To manager remote access control such as gate, doors, or other access points.
- To constantly monitor the CCTV in line with the SIA standards, managing alerts and reporting any safety hazards or suspicious activity on site.
Shifts: 12 hour shifts from 7am-7pm, 4 days on followed by 4 days off
A Door Supervisor & CCTV SIA Licence are required for this role.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.