Floor Host • REF6511G
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
We are looking for a Floor Host (Colleague Support Host) on a 1-year maternity cover contract, to join our team based at the Southend offices of one of the largest international banks in the world!
The Client Support Host are the go-to people for supporting the day to day needs of our clients. The objective of the role is to deliver an exceptional and engaging colleague environment, working alongside the workplace services team, exposed to many aspects of facilities management.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining the office environment to a high standard
- Raising property jobs
- Hosting visitors
- Preparing building communications
- Updating signage
- Replenishing consumables
- Answering client queries and actioning feedback
- Supporting social and charitable initiatives
In addition to working with the friendly onsite Portico team, you will also become part of the wider national community of Client Support Hosts.
Shifts: 40 hours per week with rotating shifts between 7:00-18:00, from Mon-Fri.
Salary: £26,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. They will be proactive, flexible, and organised. The successful candidate must be able to engage with others to create rapport and be able to handle multiple requests simultaneously.
Previous experience in a customer service or facilities role is essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.