AV Technician • REF5530K
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are currently on the lookout for an experience AV Technician, based in London at one of our financial industry client sites in the city.
They will be the go-to-person for AV related queries, owning a genuine interest and passion for helping all customers and fellow colleagues in the day-to-day operation of all audio-visual services at the site.
Possessing a can-do attitude along with great teamwork. They will maintain a positive and professional attitude, ensuring a consistently high standard of AV services are delivered above and beyond client expectations.
The successful candidate will work as an integral part of the Front of House services team to ensure that all meetings, conferences, and special event requirements are delivered as booked with duties including: -
- Set up and maintenance of all floor/meeting room areas
- Accommodating client AV requirements for the rooms
- Supporting video conferences, presentations and events by providing instruction on how to use the AV equipment
- Providing efficient resolutions to technical issues with the AV equipment
- Daily checks of all AV equipment to ensure it is fit for purpose, facilitating repairs when necessary
- Remain fully conversant with the meeting room bookings system, monitoring all AV requests and staying in the know about all events and meetings taking place in the building
- Ensuring that all AV/Conference room SOPs are updated and adhered to on a regular basis
- Proactively introduce innovations and service improvements to your line manager and client as identified
- Assist the Manager with the collation of accurate data and regular reports
Please note that the successful candidate may need travel occasionally to support other regional offices across the UK and Ireland for large events; office moves & installation of kit across our client’s portfolio. Overnight stays may be required dependant on length of project or distance of the office from London base. We would always look to provide as much notice of any required travel.
Hours: 40 hours per week from Mon-Fri
Candidates must have experience in setting up AV services for meetings and conferences, ideally within a corporate setting.
Experience within a similar role is essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension contributions,
- Life insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Thank you voucher scheme.
- 24-hour confidential helpline for employees, providing counselling & information services.
- Access to Choices, our discounts and benefits platform which offers you fabulous savings for thousands of high street retailers, hotels, cinemas and many more.
- Our Training Academy provides excellent training and development opportunities for our people.